In keeping with our obligations to our clients, sources, data providers and internal stakeholders, DecipherSM Investigative Intelligence is committed to:
- Ensuring the security and confidentiality of client and consumer information whether in paper, electronic or other form;
- Protecting against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of client or consumer information; and
- Protecting against the unauthorized access to or use of client and consumer information where such access or use could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to our clients or other stakeholders.
In an effort to minimize all associated data risks all work for Decipher clients:
- Is carried out by direct, full-time employees. We never use contractors or temporary labor.
- Is processed on Decipher-owned hardware in a closed and firewalled on-premise data environment. Decipher’s physical premises are secure and made carefully inaccessible to the public, by design.
Additionally, Decipher maintains a strict compliance program to ensure that our obligations under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB), Data Protection Act (DPA) and other country/national, state and municipal laws are honored at all times.