What You’ll Do
As an Intelligence Analyst with Decipher, you will be responsible for investigating senior executives who are being considered for new positions – in short, you will help protect our clients from making risky hires.
To provide variety, development and growth opportunities, Intelligence Analysts rotate every two weeks among three skill-based teams:
- Source Research: Gather secondary source market data, identify primary sources, and compile background information for each project
- Primary Source Interviews: Conduct telephone interviews using our script guide and techniques
- Client Report Drafting: Write client updates and reports to share the relevant intelligence
You will be a part of a collaborative team environment, where you will be provided with training and guidance under the supervision of experienced Intelligence Coordinators. And you will be a critical part of Decipher’s mission to help our clients make better decisions, avoid financial losses and prevent reputational harm.
Unlike basic screening services, we combine quantitative data with human intelligence to accurately assess candidates’ business, skills, work style and character. Armed with this information, our clients grow safely and more efficiently, with success rates double the industry average.
Who You Are
- Professional, diligent and discreet
- Conscientious with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Skilled in written and oral communication
- Confident on the telephone
- Curious and adept at research
- Adaptable in day-to-day tasks
- Strong in organization and time management
Although our work focuses on the legal and professional services industry, no legal background is necessary. Our Intelligence Analysts come from a wide variety of backgrounds, from the Armed Forces to education to journalism; professionalism, character and curiosity are far more important than a knowledge of legal jargon.
You must be based in St. Louis; the ability to report to the office is critical.
What You Bring (Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of professional experience, particularly with practical work in research, writing, interviews, data analysis, business administration or the legal industry
You must be comfortable conducting telephone interviews.
Benefits and Additional Information
- Starting Salary: $53,000
- 100% Employee & Dependent Health Insurance
- 401K with 4% Employer Match
- Employer-Provided Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Optional Dental & Vision Insurance
- Casual Work Environment
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Two Paid Weeks Off at Year-End
How to Apply
- Submit a cover letter or writing sample with your resume. The writing sample should be written for a professional audience.
- Send materials and resume to Lara Glauber, email@example.com.